What Rossi’s Reading: Scary Party Tricks

Rossi from the Kris Fade Show tells us about one that went really really wrong
Monday , 06 August 2012
What Rossi’s Reading: Scary Party Tricks
Beware of fireworks

An Australian man paid the price after a party trick went horribly wrong! The joker placed fire crackers between an ‘unmentionable place’ but the crackers backfired and gave the man third degree burns! Police were rushed to the scene and he was taken to hospital. The man’s family said he feels very stupid for attempting the prank and doctors have said he won’t be able to sit properly for a few months. Ouch!