What Rossi’s Reading: Magnet Mayhem

Rossi from the Kris Fade Show has more on a Buckyball accident
Tuesday , 13 March 2012
What Rossi’s Reading: Magnet Mayhem

Parents will want to take note of this one! A three-year-old toddler from Oregon is lucky to be alive after she ingested 37 Buckyball magnets! Payton had complained to her parents about stomach pain and at first they thought she simply had a stomach ache, but an X-ray revealed a circular group of magnets in her stomach. After a stint in hospital she has now made a full recovery! Moral of the story – don’t let toddlers near huge magnets!