Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the Ruler of Dubai, HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has highlighted the importance of government services across the country, as it is ''the window through which citizens reaches the government''.
Following the reveal of the best and worst performing federal government services centres, HH Sheikh Mohammed pointed out that people in the UAE have high expectations on the government of a country that has possibly become the role model of development in the Middle East.
As a reward for the best performing centres, the Ruler announced a two-month salary reward, applauding the dedication of the teams working in these best-performing centres.
The best performing centres are:
- The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Fujairah Centre
- The Ministry of Education, Ajman Centre
- The Ministry of Interior, Traffic and Licensing Centre, Ajman
- The Ministry of Interior, Wasit Police Station, Sharjah
- Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme, Ras Al Khaimah Centre.
Following the results, His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid also announced the immediate replacement of management in the worst performing centres with leader of better capability.
The worst performing government centres are as follows:
- The Emirates Post Group, Al Khan, Sharjah Centre
- The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Al Muhaisnah
- Centre for Preventive Medicine, Dubai
- The General pension and Social Security Authority, Sharjah Centre
- The Ministry of Community Development, Social Affairs Abu Dhabi, Baniyas Centre
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, Fujairah Centre.