50g green pepper
50g carrot batons
50g potato batons
150g Lababdar gravy
100g green peas
50g green beans
50g onion sliced
5g chilli powder
10g cumin powder
50g tomato (sliced)
1. Begin with a clean saucepan, add half litre of water and salt bring to a boil. Cook all the vegetables – except the pepper – for eight to 10 minutes (or until al dente). Remove and reserve.
2. Heat a heavy saucepan with ghee, add cumin, lababdar gravy and sauté for three minutes.
3. Add red chilli powder, onion slices, cumin powder, turmeric powder, kasthori methi and salt. Sauté for five minutes.
4. Add cooked vegetables and cook for another three minutes.
5. Transfer to a clean portion bowl. Garnish with chopped coriander.
INFO: This recipe was provided courtesy of Asha’s Restaurant in WAFI, Dubai.