1. Shred the cabbage and carrots, slice the shitake mushrooms and sauté until al dente
2. Steam the sweet potato and dice (keep al dente)
3. Place all ingredients in a bowl and season with light soy and shiso leaf
4. Season with freshly ground salt and pepper
5. Cut half moon shapes from the pastry and place a little filling in the middle
6. Fold over the edges and seal by pressing between your finger and thumb along the edge
7. Cook the gyoza in a flat pan until the pastry is cooked and slightly crispy. Alternatively you can steam them.