The number-one Moroccan rap artist living in Dubai
© ITP Images
• Over the past year, I’ve had more hit singles across the Middle East and Europe: Coming Home was an iTunes number one in Morocco, France and the UAE. I also released 9mm, Senorita (Keep Going) and I Woke Up Like This and played shows with rap legend Drake, platinum-selling artists Jason Derulo and Akon, MC Daddy Yankee and Latino singer Marc Anthony, as well as performing at RedfestDXB. Plus I met the King of Morocco.
• I think anything is possible if you believe in yourself, and that while money doesn’t bring happiness, being happy makes you enjoy wealth a lot more.
• Success comes from working very hard, making good music and getting noticed. I’m working 24 hours a day. I wake up at 6.30am, take my daughter to school, hit the gym and then go to the studio and work on music.
• I’m a big admirer of 50 Cent, because he has evolved his music interests into business ones.
• I enjoy living in the UAE for the weather, the fine dining and the sea. A perfect day off would be to go to the beach in the day and, at night, a nice restaurant like Zuma.