Tuna Tartare with Mango Gazpacho and Crunchy Vegetables
4 x 60g red tuna
2 tbsp yoghurt
100ml mango juice
1 tbsp mango vinegar
Salt to taste
1 green apple
Half a broccoli
4 edible flowers
1. Peel and cut the mango, mix it with yoghurt, mango juice, mango vinegar, the lime juice and add some salt to taste. Keep it in the fridge.
1. Wash, peel and slice the carrot and keep in ice water to make it crunchy.
2. Slice the fennel and cucumber and keep in ice water.
3. Blanch the brocolli for a few seconds.
4. Peel the grapefruit and cut into triangles. 5 Slice the green apple and keep in water with some lemon juice.
1. Cut the red tuna into equal portions (it’s better if your tuna is frozen).
1. Season the tuna with the combawa oil and the soya sauce.
2. Arrange the tuna tartare on your plate with a ring mold.
3. Season the crunchy vegetables with the combawa oil and salt and arrange on top of the tuna.
4. Place the mango gazpacho around the tuna.
5. For a French touch, place a nice coloured edible flower on top.
INFO: This recipe was provided courtesy of Traiteur, 04 317 2222, email@example.com.