Tulisa Contostavlos has dismissed rumours she's been fired from The X Factor.
The singer, who has been a judge on the TV talent show for its last two series, has said she is keen to return for a third run and denied reports there was a rift between her and the programme's creator Simon Cowell.
She told the Sunday People newspaper: "I haven't been axed from The X Factor. I love the show, I'd always want to do it. Last year was much harder than my first series but I did enjoy it. I've contacted Simon and had dinner with show producer Richard Holloway and his wife a couple of weeks ago. We're all friends and I've not been told that I won't be going back."
Tulisa, 24, also rejected claims she'd been told off by Simon and insisted she is on friendly terms with fellow judge Gary Barlow, despite rumours of bust-ups with the Take That star.
She added: "I'm realistic. If Simon had called to say I was sacked, I'd say. If there were issues, I'd say. I love speaking the truth as I feel like nobody else does it. I'm not one to hold back. Simon and I are cool with each other, it doesn't ll go as deep as people think. Gary and I had our on-screen spats but we'd come off the stage and it would be cool. There weren't really any spats backstage."
Meanwhile, Tulisa has confirmed her legal action against will.i.am over using what she claims are her lyrics in Scream and Shout.
She said: "Yes, I am in the process of suing him. When I saw the song get massive, I thought, 'story of my life'. That's how it is for me."
Interestingly, will.i.am has spoken to the Daily Star newspaper to deny any action.
He claimed: "There is no suing. That's just silly. That needs to be cleared up because that's just silly."