400g focaccia bread
100g canned peeled tomatoes, finely chopped
1 garlic clove
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
6 black olives, pitted
A pinch chopped parsley
A pinch dried oregano
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Parmesan shavings, to garnish
1. Season the tomatoes with salt, pepper, oregano and extra-virgin olive oil.
2. Combine the spring onion with the parsley and olives.
3. Slice the focaccia bread in half lengthways and toast in the oven at 200C until it’s is crispy and golden.
4. Rub the toasted bread with the clove of garlic then top with the sauce and spring onion mix.
5. Garnish with Parmesan shavings and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.