The radio, TV and events host is certainly a man about town
© ITP Media Group
- I host a couple of radio shows on Dubai Eye 103.8FM – I do a current affairs phone- in show called The Agenda and a panel sports show at the weekend called The Grill. I also work with Dubai One on Dubai TV fronting their awards season coverage and as one of the presenters for the English news bulletin. I am also lucky enough to be asked to host all sorts of events.
- Last year was a busy one... I think I clocked somewhere in the region of 200 events.
- I have been able to do more of what I do further afield. Getting jobs and being asked to do events elsewhere in the world is not only a vote of confidence for what I am doing here, but also for the fact that the UAE is gaining more and more of a global reputation in other industries.
- Being asked to host a charity polo event for Prince Harry in Singapore one weekend and then commentating on a game for Prince William in the UK the following week was a great experience. I have a lot of respect for both those young men.
- One thing I do try and remember is that whatever I am doing – radio, television, event – there are always many more people behind the scenes who make it happen. I always make a point of trying to thank as many of the production and crew teams at the end of a shoot, broadcast or event.