Tokyo@thetowers, Harry Ghatto’s and ET Sushi Celebrate 16th birthday with Week-Long Celebrations
If you're a fan of Japanese cuisine, this is for you!
People in Dubai will enjoy three times the fun across Dubai’s leading Japanese food and beverage venues at Jumeirah Emirates Towers from 17 – 23 April 2016. Tokyo@thetowers, Harry Ghatto’s and ET Sushi will be celebrating their 16th birthday, inviting guests to enjoy a week-long menu of celebrations. Each restaurant has its own line-up of activites throughout the week, so you can pick and choose where you want to go and what you want to experience!
- Karaoke Contest: Calling all Karaoke Kings and Queens, the contestant who receives the highest number of votes from both the audience and venue judges will win a complimentary bottle of sparking grape on Monday 18 and Thursday 21 April 2016.
- Advance registrations to participate are required; to register call 04 319 8793 (daily between 12pm-3pm and 7pm-11:30pm) or email your name, surname, date of birth, gender and phone number to: email@example.com
- AED16 adult birthday beverages: On 21 April, guests at Harry Ghatto’s can enjoy selected house beverages for just Dhs16, so grab your friends for a night of singing at Dubai’s favourite Karaoke venue.
- Sake Masterclass: On Wednesday 20 April 2016 from 8pm-9pm, allow the masters to show you the different types and ways to enjoy the traditional Japanese beverage – Sake! Bookings required in advance firstname.lastname@example.org
INFO: All activites mentioned above will take place at Harry Ghatto's, Upper Level, The Boulevard, Emirates Towers Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 04 319 8796
- Birthday buffet: Enjoy food in true Japanese style with a special birthday buffet menu at this iconic Japanese eatery in Dubai. Highlights include traditional miso soup, wakame or kaisen salads, access to a mouth-watering fresh sushi, and a range of main courses including teppanyaki live cooking and dessert for just Dhs160 per person. Adult house beverage packages are also available for an additional Dhs180 per person.
- The Chef’s card trick session from 7pm-8pm on Sunday 17 April
- Kid’s Teppanyaki class on Tuesday 19 April and Thursday 21 April from 6pm-7pm, Dhs150 per child
- Origami and chopsticks class from 2pm-3pm on Friday 22 April and Saturday 23 April
INFO: All activites mentioned above will take place at Tokyo@thetowers, Upper Level, The Boulevard, Emirates Towers Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 04 319 8793
- Dhs16 Sushi plates: Stretch your hand out and enjoy picking up sushi plates from ET Sushi’s conveyor belt of fresh sushi and sashimi for Dhs16 per plate only. This special sushi lovers offer is on daily between 17 – 23 April at ET Sushi.
- So you think you can sushi? If you think you can eat more sushi than the next person, ET Sushi is holding a sushi eating competition on Wednesday 20 April 2016 for Dhs100. To register call 04 319 8793 (daily between 12pm -3:00pm and 7pm-11:30pm) or your name, date of birth, gender and phone number to email@example.com. The winner will receive a complimentary dinner for 2 at ET sushi.
INFO: All activites mentioned above will take place at ET Sushi, Upper Level, The Boulevard, Emirates Towers Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 04 319 8790