Tips'n' Trends with UAE Celeb Makeup Artist Kate Goodwin
Bored of the classic smoky eyes? Want to take your makeup up a notch? Try using glitter and a cat flick liner for that perfect party look.
• Start by applying a nude base to your eyelids.
• Apply a metallic eye shadow of your choice all over the eyelid carefully blending it and not going higher than the crease of your eye.
• Next up, wet your brush slightly with some water.
• Load up your brush with your favourite gold or silver glitter and carefully apply it all over the eyelid.
• Next, use a black gel or liquid eyeliner to line the eyes and give a cat flick at the end of the eye.
• Apply generous coats of mascara and if you’re feeling adventurous add a set of thick false eyelashes.
TIP: By doing your eyes first, you avoid getting glitter everywhere as you can clean the area up afterwards.