Why should you use Primer?
• Using a skin primer will prevent your foundation from melting off during the day. It will also prolong the wear of your foundation.
• Primer fills in pores and creates a smooth canvas for the rest of your make-up.
• Primer creates a barrier between your foundation and your skin to help minimise spots and red blotches.
• Using the correct primer can mattify and improve the appearance of oily skin.
• Primer can also moisturise and hydrate your face if
you suffer from dry, dehydrated skin.
• Primer can also give radiance and luminosity if
it contains iridescence.
• Primers contain nutrients that are good for your body.