We love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler! And, as expected, the ladies brought their A-game to their Golden Globes hosting gig. Here's the best of their jokes on the night
1. "Welcome to the 71st annual Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Lee Daniels' The Butler Golden Globe Awards."
2. We are very happy to be back. We are hosting the Golden Globes for our second time. Because this is Hollywood, and if something kind of works, they'll just keep doing it until everybody hates it!"
3. "Gravity is nominated for Best Film. It's the story of how George Clooney would rather float away into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age."
Who could walk away from Sandra?
4. "Woody Allen is the recipient of this year's Cecil B. DeMille Award just a few years after Martin Scorsese won it. I assume the award is for tiniest man with the biggest glasses."
5. "Any time they cut to Tom Hanks for a reaction shot, do five push-ups and you'll be ripped by the end of the ceremony."
6. Bradley Cooper is here, star of American Hustle! Interesting trivia: The original title of that movie was The Explosion at the Wig Factory."
Bradley Cooper's got a different 'do now though
7. Tina: "Our friend Julia Louis-Dreyfus has two nominations tonight! One for Veep and her first film nomination, for Enough Said."
Amy: "Interestingly, Julia has chosen to sit in the film section tonight."
Both: "Hi, Julia! Hi Julia! You know us from TV."
Amy: "Gosh, she has really changed."
Tina: "She's gross."
8. "Meryl Streep is so brilliant in August: Osage County, proving that there are still great parts in Hollywood for Meryl Streeps over 60."
9. Matthew McConaughey did amazing work this year. For his role in Dallas Buyers Club, he lost 45 pounds. Or what actresses call being in a movie."
10. Tina: Kerry Washington is here. She's expecting her first child."
Amy: "Oh my god, is it President Fitz's?"
Tina: "Probably! I thought Amanda was carrying his baby!"