From April 24, Dubai has relaxed its lock-down rules, reducing curfew to 10pm-6am, and removing the need for a move permit for residents.
There has been some confusion about what you can and can't do though.
While the fight against COVID-19 is not over, and the rules can't be totally relaxed, there are some easings of restrictions to allow people to gather and shop during the Holy Month.
However, to be clear, the war on COVID-19 is not over, the UAE is still reporting cases, and everyone must remain vigilant in washing their hands, maintaining social distancing and practicing proper precautions.
- You must wear a mask whenever you leave your house
- You must practice social distancing when out
- Gatherings of family are limited to five people, that must be relatives
- Stores will reopen at 30% capacity
- Restaurants will open with dine-in capped at 30% capacity
The Dubai Media Office released a simple video to clear up any confusion.