The Top Places to Shop Online in 2014
1. www.namshi.com Namshi is the UAE’s answer to ASOS and features brands you won’t find anywhere else in the region. With a mixture of local and international names, it has pieces to suit every budget.
What to Buy: TFNC, Ginger, Rare London
Delivery Deets: Free next-day delivery across the UAE and 48-hour delivery to all other emirates.
2. www.fashlink.com Fashlink is filled with unusual pieces from unique designers. Items are sourced from both regional designers and worldwide brands. You’ll also find one-off vintage pieces from high-end labels such as Chanel.
What to Buy: Fluf, CeeCode
Delivery Deets: Orders will be delivered within 24 hours in Dubai and 48 hours throughout the rest of the UAE.
3. www.redbananas.ae Red Bananas should be every party girl’s go-to site for glitzy essentials. Its selling point has to be its quirky own-brand accessories, which range from Perspex bags to cool statement jewellery.
What to Buy: All the accessories!
Delivery Deets: Free same-day delivery if ordered before 3pm. Next-day delivery if ordered after 3pm.
4. www.sophiescloset.com Sophie’s Closet is your one-stop shop for jewellery and accessories. You’ll find on-trend statement pieces and classic vintage items. It also has great sales – not to be missed!
What to Buy: Shourouk, Kenneth Jay Lane
Delivery Deets: Orders will be delivered within 1-2 days in the UAE. It also delivers internationally, making it great for gifts!
5. www.stylebop.ae Shopbop features some of your fave designer brands, as well as more unusual brands and celeb faves including Jason Wu (Michelle Obama is a huge fan).
What to Buy: Kenzo, Jason Wu
Delivery Deets: Deliveries aim to arrive within 2-4 days to the Middle East, Dhs120
6. www.uae.souq.com On Souq Fashion you’ll find everything you’ll need from some of your favourite high street brands, including clothes for men. Whether you want an on-trend dress or just some new gym gear, you’re guaranteed to find it!
What to Buy: CiCi Clothing, Love
Delivery Deets: Free delivery. Orders will arrive within 24 hours in the UAE and 48 hours within the GCC.
7. www.asos.com Yeah, it’s an obvious one, but it can’t go without a mention! ASOS stocks the biggest range of high street brands you’ll find online, with even a few unique ones added into the mix. You can’t go wrong!
What to Buy: ASOS’ own brand
Delivery Deets: Free delivery on UAE orders. Aims to make all deliveries within three days of purchase.
8. www.boutique1.com Boutique 1 is the Middle East’s answer to Net-A-Porter. While you may have seen its stores already, its website is the fuss-free way to shop if you fancy a payday splurge. You’ll find all your favourite designer brands online for those days when you really deserve a treat.
What to Buy: Its ballgowns are to die for!
Delivery Deets: Free next-day delivery to the UAE, two-day delivery to all other emirates. Same-day delivery available from Dhs100