1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1⁄3 cup tahini sauce
2 tbsp oil (preferably sesame oil)
1 tbsp honey
1½ tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 large egg
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp sugar
1. In a large bowl, sift the flour with the cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda. Add in the salt and set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the sugar with honey, egg and tahini sauce. Add in the oil and mix together until smooth.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well to create a dough.
4. Form small balls from the dough, sprinkle with sugar, and place on an oiled baking sheet.
5. Bake in medium oven, 180C, for 10 minutes, until golden brown.