- I am a singer, songwriter, guitarist, actor and show host. Music is what I am most passionate about, but I love entertainment in general. I’m happiest on stage, in the studio or in front of a camera. I love to perform!
- A great highlight of my past year was opening for famed singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright at Dubai Opera. I’ve been listening to his music since high school, so it was a bit surreal getting to support him.
- Another highlight was releasing a single and music video, Love On The Internet, with Sony Music. Working with a major label has always been a dream of mine.
- In my personal life, I look up to my grandmother. She was an immigrant to the US and built her life solely by herself. Professionally, I look up to Jamie Foxx. He has set the bar for everything I aspire to be in my career. Honorable mention to my manager, Dan Greenpeace. He’s the hardest- working man in Dubai.
- When I think of good advice, I’m always reminded of a quote from Maya Angelou: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” I carry these words with me everywhere.
Photo location: Nikki Beach Hotel & Resort, Dubai