SHOCKER: Kardashians reality star dies of suspected drug overdose
Khloe Kardashian is mourning the loss of her estranged husband Lamar Odom's best friend, Jamie Sangouthai, who died from a reported drug overdose on Sunday. Khloe took to Twitter to share the sad news that Jamie, 37, had passed away, writing: "When does it stop? RIP Jamie Sangouthai."
Jamie was featured on Kardashian's reality TV series Khloe & Lamar as he had been friends with the basketball star since high school. Law enforcement officials tell TMZ that Jamie was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Sunday, and they are investigating the possibility his death may have been linked to drugs. Many people blamed Jamie for Lamar's alleged crack cocaine relapse two years ago during his split from Khloe.
He served as one of Odom's best men during the couple's wedding in 2009, and lived in the loft next to the former couple when he worked for the sportsman's fashion brand Rich Soil. Despite separating from Odom in 2013, Khloe kept in contact with Jamie since the split.
Khloe’s best friend, Malika Haqq, also posted a tribute on Instagram. “Thru good and bad times life shows us every spirit matters and leaves a print on the hearts of others after they have passed... RIP Jamie Sangouthai,” she posted.