He's already one of the Australia and New Zealand's most respected chefs, and now he's busy with Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera
- I think the less I do to food, the better it tastes. I’ve made a career out of keeping things clean.
- Last year, my biggest achievement was opening Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera. Making my debut in the Middle East at the top of one of the most iconic buildings in the Middle East still feels quite surreal.
- The architecture and the energy in the UAE amazes me. There’s so much creativity and, as a nation, the UAE is so forward-thinking and constantly evolving.
- I admire people who have a vision, passion and drive every day to be the best in their chosen career, creating their own dreams.
- The best advice I’ve been given is to dine in your own restaurant regularly. It really is an eye-opener from a restaurateur’s perspective.
- Work hard, play hard, love life, love the people you work with – these are the secrets to my success.
- I’m really excited for the launch of our Supper Club at Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera.
Photo location: Sean Connolly at Dubai Opera