• I’ve spent 12 years in entertainment marketing and events, building industry relationships and trust, both in the USA and the Middle East. Over time, I’ve developed an ability to foresee trends and requirements in the market here.
• In 2015, I booked over a dozen celebrities to support client entertainment marketing strategies, including former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, Cheerleader singer Omi, LA Lakers basketball player Kobe Bryant and Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio.
• I’ve supported Dubai’s diversifying retail sector by bringing international celebrity brands to the market, which have included Nicole Richie’s House of Harlow 1960, Giuliana Rancic’s G by Giuliana and Jaden and Willow Smith’s clothing line MsftsRep. Going forward, I plan for my company, Maven Marketing and Events, to focus on further endorsement deals, while also expanding my business in this region.
• It is only by saying ‘no’ that you can concentrate on the things that are really important, in both business and life. By
turning your focus to the big picture, you can prioritise and invest quality time and energy into the people and things that you most value.
• If I could have done anything differently over the past year, it would have been to pause a little to have more fun while working. I’m so grateful to be blessed with such an amazing job in such a beautiful and dynamic city, and my goal in 2016 is to truly relish the coolness of it all. No more checking emails at the Grammys!