Salt Crust Baked Sea Bass
150g sea bass fillet
3 cherry tomatoes
20g courgette, julienne
1 baby artichoke
Maldon sea salt
750g Sel de Guerand
200g egg white
125g herbes de Provence
1. Season the flesh side of the fillet with salt and rub with oilve oil.
2. Cover the skin side with the salt crust then bake in the oven at 180C for 9 to 11 minutes.
3. While the fish is cooking, peel and finely slice the artichoke, then deep fry and season with salt.
4. Quickly saute the courgette and tomatoes in olive oil for 30 seconds only and season with salt.
5. Remove the fillet from the oven and remove the crust and skin.
6. Place the fillet on a plate and top with the courgette and tomato.
7. Top with the deep fried artichokes, drizzle with olive oil and finish with chives and basil.
8. For salt crust: mix all together until fully combined.