30ml lime and olive oil vinaigrette
30ml roast pepper sauce
20g red onion
20g tinned palm hearts
4g red jalapeno
160g organic salmon
1. Remove any blood line and excess skin from the salmon before cutting into 1in cubes.
2. Remove the stem end of the onion and outer layer of papery skin and slice thinly.
3. De-seed the jalapeno and finely cut widthways.
4. Peel the avocado, cut 1 long strip and then continue to chop into ¼ inch square slices.
5. Place the roast pepper sauce in the middle of the plate.Place the salmon, coriander, onion, jalapeno and avocado in a metal mixing bowl.
6. Mix everything together then add the lime vinaigrette.
7. Season to taste.
8. Place the mix neatly onto the sauce in the centre of the plate.
9. Thinly slice the heart of palm into thin circles then place carefully on top of the salmon mix and serve.
INFO: Gaucho Dubai, Podium Level, Gate Village 05, DIFC, 04 422 7898, www.gauchorestaurants.co.uk.