Rohan Yogesh Mehta
The CEO extraordinaire bringing the best of Bollywood to Dubai
© ITP Images
• Raging Tiger, my events business, is driven by my passion for music, art and entertainment. We have brought some of Bollywood’s most sought-after musical artists to Dubai, stars such as Arijit Singh, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal.
• With Raging Tiger, I have also launched the Connoisseurs Club, a members-only venue for those who seek exclusivity and share a passion for good music and the performing arts. Raging Tiger will now not only be organising events in Dubai, but also in Doha, Qatar.
• On an entirely different front, as Business Development Manager of Petrochem Middle East, this past year has seen the business expand into Saudi Arabia as Petrochem SA, through years of hard work and determination. Dividing my time between an event management business and a petrochemical one is no easy feat, and I’m proud to say I’ve reached great milestones in both in the past year.
• Last year also brought about one of the biggest personal developments in my life – getting married. I consider it a great achievement to have settled down with the woman I love. The wedding took place in Florence, Italy and ended up being covered by publications such as Vanity Fair and The Daily Mail.
• Despite running two business, I’ve always made it a point to make time for my family. An older uncle of mine once told me: “When you’re as old as I am, the only thing you can do is sit around and remember your life. Don’t ever do anything that you will regret remembering later.”
• Having moved to Dubai even before I began to talk, I will always consider it home. Dubai has not only given me all I have, but has also motivated me to grow exponentially, just as it has over the years.