100g tiger prawns, head on
40g chick peas
15ml cooking cream
20g unsalted butter
Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped, to garnish
2g pomegranate seeds
Cress to garnish
10ml extra-virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic
Sprig fresh thyme
1 piece Arabic bread
1. Soak the chick peas overnight in water. Drain and wash.
2. Cook for 2 hours until mushy, then cool in the fridge for about an hour and a half.
3. Cut the Arabic bread into triangles and bake in the oven until crisp.
4. Blend the chick peas to a smooth purée and then pass through a strainer to ensure a smooth consistency.
5. Heat the purée, season and add the cooking cream and butter. Finish with the
6. Pan sear the tiger prawns over a medium-high heat and then roast in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes.