Recipe: Wraps with Radicchio, Cucumber and Tuna
150g natural yoghurt
100g sour cream
1 handful fresh dill, finely chopped, one sprig set aside
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1 small radicchio, leaves finely sliced
1 cucumber, cut into thin strips
250g tinned tuna fish, drained
1. Mix together the yoghurt, sour cream and the dill.
2. Season with salt, ground black pepper and lemon juice.
3. Heat the tortillas in a hot pan.
4. Place some radicchio, cucumber and tuna in the middle of each tortilla and top with the dressing.
5. Fold the sides in and roll up.
6. Cut in half diagonally and serve of a plate garnished with dill.