100g crab meat
90g boiled potato - mashed
10g chopped onions
1 tsp chopped chives
Salt and pepper, to taste
4-5 drops tabasco sauce
5 drops Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp mayonnaise
½ tsp Dijon mustard
1 egg yolk
40g breadcrumbs (preferably the Japanese variety)
1. Heat butter in a pan, add the chopped onions and crab, sauté for a few minutes till water evaporates. Remove from heat.
2. Mix the mashed boiled potatoes and sautéed crab in a stainless steel bowl.
3. Add all the other ingredients except the breadcrumbs, flour and egg yolk.
4. Mix well with gloved hands and form into small round, slightly flattened patties.
5.Dust in flour, dip in egg yolk and coat with the remaining breadcrumbs.
6. To garnish, arrange assorted seasonal greens, season and drizzle with coriander oil.
7. Serve with the avocado and mango salsa.