Healthy Recipe: Thai Green Curry With Prawns
Ingredients for curry paste:
70g green chili’s
20g (1 stalk) lemongrass
2 leave kaffir (3g)
10g coriander stalks
6ml corn oil
½ small white onion (70g)
1. Depending on how hot you want the curry remove seeds from as many chili’s as you wish.
2. Roughly chop the lemongrass.
3. Peel and roughly chop the galangal.
4. Peel and roughly chop the white onion.
5. Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it forms a paste.
6. Put the paste into an airtight container and it will last for up to 2 weeks.
INFO: Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Burj Khalifa, Dubai. 04 426 7313