Recipe: Surf and Turf Pinwheels
4 red snapper fillets, deboned and skin removed
8 slices turkey ham, folded in half widthways
½ lemon, zest and juice
A few sprigs of thyme, leaves chopped
2 tbsp horseradish sauce
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
16 short wooden skewers, soaked
- Slice the red snapper in half lengthways.
- Lay on a chopping board and place a slice of turkey ham on top.
- Mix the lemon, thyme and horseradish into a paste and brush over the turkey ham.
- Roll up gently and place 2 wooden skewers through the fish. Set aside until ready to cook.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side on a hot barbecue or under a medium-hot grill.