ROASTED PARSNIP AND HUMMUS WRAPS
Arabic street food with a twist
800g parsnips, peeled and chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
50g baby rocket leaves
1 head of garlic, cloves separated, skin left on
2 tsp honey
cup bought hummus
Packet of 4 gluten-free wraps
1 cup grated mozzarella
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Toss parsnips in a bowl with garlic, olive oil, honey and salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray lined with a baking sheet.
2. Roast for approximately 30 to 35 minutes, until the parsnip is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Cool completely on tray.
3. Squeeze garlic from skins and mash. Stir into hummus.
4. Place wraps on a plate and spread with hummus. Top with parsnips and rocket. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
5. Roll up tightly and serve.