1 cup of plain flour
¾ cup polenta
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
4 medium bananas, mashed
¼ cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup and 1 tbsp plain yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180C and lightly grease 12 ramekins.
2. In a bowl combine the flour, polenta, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl mash the bananas and mix in the sugar, butter and yoghurt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
5. Divide the mixture into the ramekins.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.