Recipe: Panzanella with Grapes and Cherries
1 ciabatta, from the previous day (about 500g), diced
6 tbsp olive oil
400g cherries, pitted
250g green, seedless grapes, halved
1 handful basil, leaves removed
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Fry the bread in 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil until golden and crispy. Pat dry with kitchen paper.
2. Mix together the bread and the fruit.
3. Mix together the basil, honey, lemon juice and the remaining oil.
4. Purée well and drizzle over the salad.
5. Serve with a pinch of salt.