4 peppers, red and yellow, halved
5-6 tbsp olive oil
1 aubergine, thickly sliced
1 large courgette, thickly sliced
1 clove of garlic, chopped
2 tbsp lemon juice
250g mozzarella, sliced
80g sliced deli turkey
1. Preheat the grill to high and oil a baking tray.
2. Place the peppers, skin side up, on the prepared baking tray and grill until the skin begins to blister.
3. Remove from the oven and cover with a damp tea towel to cool. Remove the skin and cut into wide strips.
4. Season the aubergine and the courgette with salt and ground black pepper and fry in hot oil in a pan on all sides until golden brown.
5. Mix the garlic with a pinch of salt and add 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil and the lemon juice. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
6. Using a 10cm dessert ring, layer the vegetables and the mozzarella on top of each other to create a tower.
7. Drizzle with the dressing, top with the sliced turkey and hold together with a cocktail stick.