Recipe: Colourful Pasta Salad with Cottage Cheese
500g coloured farfalle
1 onion, diced
100g breakfast beef strips, diced
4 tbsp olive oil
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
100g sliced cheese, e. g. Gouda, cut into fine strips
FOR THE DRESSING
100g cottage cheese
2-3 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tbsp chives
1. Cook the pasta in salt water until al dente.
2. Add the peas during the final 2 minutes, then drain.
3. Fry the onion and the bacon in 1 tablespoon of oil and then set aside.
4. To make the dressing, mix the cottage cheese with the vinegar, the remaining oil, salt, ground black pepper and a pinch of sugar.
5. Mix together the pasta, onion, breakfast beef strips, eggs and cheese and arrange on a plate.
6. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the chives.