RECIPE: Chocolate Mint Truffles
250g heavy cream
300g dark chocolate
50g butter, softened
Mint leaves, from 10 sprigs
Icing sugar, as needed
1. Roughly chop mint leaves and place with the cream in a pot. Bring to the boil.
2. Turn heat off, cover the pot and let steep for 30 minutes.
3. Strain out the mint and return the cream to the pot. Add glucose and bring back to the boil.
4. Pour over the chocolate, adding the butter last.
5. Pour ganache into a container, and place in a cool area overnight.
6. Scoop small balls of the ganache with a spoon. Roll in your hands to slightly melt the surface to make balls, and then roll immediately in the icing sugar.