1 block (500g) readymade shortcrust pastry, defrosted
1 packet Rosa tomatoes, halved and seeds scooped out
2 heads broccoli, broken into small florets
1 handful cheddar or Gruyere cheese
4 large eggs
1 cup low-fat milk
1 tsp mustard
1 pinch dried oregano.
1. Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper. Roast in the oven under a 200C grill until they start to char. Leave the oven at 200C (or 180C for a fan oven).
2. Roll out the pastry and place it in a greased pie dish, pressing down the bottom and sides.
3. Lay the broccoli and tomatoes in the pan.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and mustard until evenly combined. Season with salt and pepper and oregano.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and scatter over the cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the egg is set and the pastry is golden. Leave to cool for a few minutes before slicing.