MAKES 1 LOAF
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup light brown sugar
1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups mashed bananas
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup macadamia nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and flour a loaf pan.
2. In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar until creamy.
3. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Blend the dry ingredients with creamed butter and sugar mixture.
5. Add the mashed bananas, eggs and nuts.
6. Pour into the loaf pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until a knife comes out clean.