CARIBBEAN FRUITY SAUSAGE BAKE
SERVES 4, CALORIES PER SERVING: 353
If you prefer a milder take on this dish, substitute the jerk seasoning for smoked paprika instead
400g pack chicken sausages
1 red onion, sliced
1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
150g mango, cut into chunks
2 tsp agave syrup
50g peppadews, sliced
1 tbsp jerk seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil
A handful fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Place the sausages into a roasting tin with the red onion, potato, mango, agave and peppadews.
3. Add the spice mix, then toss well to coat. Drizzle over the oil and season.
4. Roast the sausages for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing halfway through the cooking time.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.