Recipe: 203 Calorie Souper Ramen
An effortless weekday dish full of veggie goodness
SERVES 2, CALORIES PER SERVING: 203
An effortless easy weekday dish, packed with veggie goodness
100g aubergine, cut into chunks
1 tsp oil
100g mushrooms, sliced
100g marinated tofu
2 sachets miso soup paste
80g ramen noodles
A few mini broccoli florets
100g soya beans
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tbsp soy sauce, or to taste
100g radishes, sliced
A handful of fresh watercress, micro herbs or salad leaves
1. Lightly fry the chunks of aubergine in the oil.
2. Once tender, add the mushrooms and fry until golden. Add the tofu to heat through.
3. Meanwhile, place the miso soup paste into a pan with 600ml boiling water.
4. Add the noodles and broccoli, and cook until tender.
5. Add the aubergine and tofu mixture, soya beans and the ginger paste, then stir through the soy sauce, to taste.
6. Heat through, then serve in bowls topped with slices of radish and watercress, herbs or salad leaves.