1½ cup quinoa flour
1/3 to ½ cup water
1 tbsp olive oil
1. In a bowl whisk together the egg, water and olive oil.
2. In a separate bowl, add the quinoa flour and salt, and using a spoon slowly mix in the egg mixture. You may have to add more water if the dough has not formed, or more quinoa flour if the dough is too sticky.
3. Preheat a non-stick frying pan and sprinkle some quinoa flour on a chopping board.
4. Using a little olive oil in the palm of your hands roll golf ball sized balls of dough and gently flatten them out on a chopping board using your fingers.
5. In a dry pan fry the flatbreads on each side till golden brown.