Pharrell saved pregnant Kim Kardashian's life this week!
Pregnant Kim Kardashian has spoken out about how Pharrell Williams and his wife Helen saved her life after part of her dress caught fire on Monday 1 June.
The night almost ended in disaster when feathers on the KUWTK star’s sheer Proenza Schouler gown was set ablaze by a stray candle. "Shout out to Pharrell & Helen who saved my life last night! LOL After the awards at dinner the feathers of my dress caught on fire from a candle & they jumped on me to get it out!" revealed Kim in an Instagram post.
The drama happened shortly after the gang appeared at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in New York, where husband Kanye presented the fashion icon prize to Pharrell before heading out to dinner.
Never a dull moment in Kardashia!