Pan Roasted Halibut With Pumpkin and Watercress Salad and Horseradish Creme Fraiche
100g halibut filet (or your favourite white fish)
50g pumpkin sliced into thin strips and lightly salted
20g pumpkin seeds
15g horseradish sauce
20g crème fraiche
10g fresh watercress
1 sprig thyme
1. Lightly salt the thin pumpkin strips and leave to marinade for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a hot pan with a little olive oil, cook the halibut for approximately 4 to 5 minutes until just cooked through.
3. Whip the crème fraiche and the horseradish sauce together until firm then keep in the fridge until needed.
4. Dry roast the pumpkin seeds in a hot pan with a little salt and the fresh thyme leaves until golden brown.
5. To serve, place the salted pumpkin on the plate then place the halibut on top, scatter the pumpkin seeds over the top and finish with a spoon of the crème fraiche.
INFO: This recipe was provided courtesy of Table 9 by Nick and Scott, Hilton Dubai Creek, 04 227 1111, www.hilton.com. For more info on the Table 9 cooking school, contact email@example.com