Pan-Fried Halibut with Horseradish Sauce
600 g halibut
260 g porcini mushrooms
20 g salt
100 ml horseradish sauce
150 g cherry tomatoes
100 ml cooking cream
100 ml olive oil
50 g fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2. In a frying pan, pan fry the halibut steaks on the skin side for about two minutes.
3. When golden, put in an oven-proof dish, add rosemary and bake for about 12 minutes. In the meantime, cut the porcini mushrooms in half, wash well and saute in a hot pan for about four minutes until golden. Set aside.
4. In a pan, warm the horseradish sauce and add to it the cooking cream.
5. Once the fish is ready, place the warm horseradish in the middle of a round serving plate. Place the fish on the sauce, and garnish with the saute porcini mushrooms. Serve hot with a dash of the remaining olive oil.
INFO: This recipe was provided courtesy of Hilton Dubai Jumeirah’s Bice