2 sweet potatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
A few sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C to 220C.
2. Cut the sweet potato into sticks (keep the skin on if you prefer).
3. In a large bowl toss the sweet potato with a couple tbsp olive oil, enough to make them glossy but not drowning in oil. Season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
4. Lay the sweet potato fries onto a baking sheet. Do not overcrowd as they need space to crisp up.
5. Cook on one side for 10 to 15 minutes then turn over and cook for another 8 to 10 minutes until browned and tender. Adjust seasoning if necessary.