Nicki Minaj snubbed Italian footballer Mario Balotelli. The 29-year-old Super Bass rapper - who recently claimed she would love to settle down and have family in the near future - refused to meet the Manchester City player on Monday night (22 October) because she was so exhausted after her concert in the city.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Mario was gutted. He's a big fan and turned up with gifts along with his other Man City team-mates. But Nicki was too tired after the gig and feasted on a massive Nando's order instead -- so he went home disappointed. He'd even bought a camera especially.''
Nicki's snub followed a difficult gig for the rapper at Manchester's MEN Arena, during which she accidentally burst out of her tight fitting bustier dress.
But she laughed off the wardrobe malfunction and told the crowd: ''You won't tell anyone, will you?''
The American Idol judge appears to be too busy for romance this year as she previously rejected JLS member Ortise Williams.
The Makes Me Wanna singer revealed he tried to woo the curvaceous rapper by sending her witty tweets, but when they met up in person over the summer she wasn't too impressed with Ortise's offer of a date.
He sighed: ''We had a thing going on twitter for a while. She came over for the V Festival and we got chatting and I said I'd love to take her out and we left it there. She hasn't got back to me. So I'm still looking for love. Any nice girls out there? Hit me up!''