Naughty Boy Denies Making Music with Zayn Malik

The ex One Direction lad is not recording new music
Wednesday , 08 April 2015
Naughty Boy Denies Making Music with Zayn Malik
The naughty boy: Zayn Malik apparently isn't making new music

After making some One Directioners extremely upset with his Twitter posts last week, British producer Naughty Boy has denied he's making music with Zayn Malik following the singer's departure from One Direction, insisting he's merely supporting the troubled pop star in his time of need.

Zayn quit the group last month in a bid to live like a "normal 22 year old", but he was later spotted entering a recording studio, sparking reports he's teaming up with the writer/producer for a solo release.

Naughty Boy, real name Shahid Khan, later riled Malik's ex-bandmate Louis Tomlinson in an online spat, but he's now spoken out to insist he's not been recording with the former One Direction star.

The producer told Britain's Heat magazine: "I've been (Zayn's) friend. He needs one. Just because we were seen at my studio, you (don't) necessarily just make music. People seem to forget that he's under so much stress. Which is why he left the tour. There's a lot going on. People get caught up – what he has done is to be normal.

"Sometimes being normal is to try and sort things out with your fiancee or hang around with a friend. That's normal. There seems to be some needless provoking going on. (Louis) was deliberately adding to the provoking. I don't think that's fair. Especially on Zayn, right now, there needs to be calm. He could have said that to me privately. Doing it openly is another act of provocation that's not needed." 

Big words from Naughty Boy, but we cant help but remember it was he who started off the Twitter feud in the first place.

Related Articles

The star had more surgery to lower her chance of getting the disease
Things look officially over for Chris and Gwyn