The UAE's key fashion influencer attracting the attention of international media
© ITP Images
• My online fashion platform, Shoestova.com, has continued to grow through 2015 and is increasingly attracting the attention of international media. I’ve been featured in Vogue US, Vogue Italia, Madame Figaro and on CNN, among others. As one of Dubai’s top influencers and fashion personalities, I have also been the face of Moschino and The Galleria Mall, Abu Dhabi.
• In the past year, I’ve collaborated with Shedd on an online initiative involving the sale of some of my key pieces for charitable causes, and I was guest fashion editor for an issue of Ahlan!, which I loved as they are a beautiful team.
• In 2016, I’ll continue to work in different directions. I have a few new projects in mind, but I prefer to make it happen first and then talk about it.
• Working hard is not a new thing for me. To be where I am, I work 18 hours a day and continue to be super-positive, entertaining and full of ideas, delivering the promises I make to my clients. I consider this to be a key achievement as I run my fashion business interests in parallel to my legal career.
• My husband is my biggest influence – he makes me feel that I have a wall and a castle, which he put around me. I feel very protected. He pushes me towards different achievements and he has my back.