500g peanuts, skin removed
1 tbsp vanilla extract
½ cup golden honey
400g dark chocolate, melted
100g white chocolate, melted
1. Fry the peanuts in hot oil for a few minutes until lightly golden brown. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Blend the fried peanuts into a powder, add in the honey and vanilla extract, and mix well.
Put some parchment paper into a rectangular baking tray and pour in the peanut mixture.
3. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and push the mixture out to the edges of the tray.
4. Remove the top sheet and pour over half the melted dark chocolate. Chill for 15 minutes in the freezer.
5. Carefully, turn the set mixture out of the tray and remove the bottom sheet of parchment paper.
6. Pour over the rest of the melted dark chocolate. Chill for 15 minutes in the freezer.
7. Using a piping bag, marble with the melted white chocolate. Chill until chocolate becomes hard and then cut into squares.