The Global President at Huda Beauty, who's dedicated to working with her family to change the face of beauty industry
© ITP Media Group
- I am Global President at Huda Beauty. It’s hard to explain what I do because there’s so much, but mainly it’s all about managing the growth of the business and deﬁning the brand strategy.
- I am also the co-founder of The Dollhouse, a salon in Dubai that I have been managing with my business partner and friend Basma since 2012. We’re known in Dubai for our one-of-a-kind services, including unicorn and mermaid manicures.
- “First dream, then stay true to your dream”. It’s a framed quote that my sister Halida gave to me when I was younger. I have it on my desk and look at it all the time, and I am reminded of why I started.
- Focusing on the right things and surrounding myself with positive people has always been super important to me. Your surroundings are so important, so you want to spend your time with people who uplift and inspire you, and are constantly challenging you.
- A priority for Huda Beauty this year is to build an ofﬁce and team in the US and the UK. In regard to The Dollhouse, the target is to launch our new branches in The Dubai Mall and D3, and to start a franchising manual.