The royal wedding is just four days away, but it seems that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are facing major drama in the run up to their big day.
As the couple prepare for their English wedding on Saturday 19 May, it's been announced that Meghan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, will not be attending her wedding to walk her down the aisle, as previously reported.
*** Read more: Everything we know about the royal wedding so far ***
*** Read more: Guess who's going to be Prince Harry's best man... ***
A Kensington Palace spokesman has said of the news, “This is a deeply personal moment for Ms. Markle in the days before her wedding. She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr. Markle in this difficult situation.”
Meghan and her father, Thomas, in a throwback posted to her Instagram (Instagram)
In the last week it's been reported the Suits star's father had staged paparazzi photos ahead of the big day.
He has spoken to TMZ, telling the website that he's decided to cancel the trip to the UK, in order to "avoid further embarrassment to the royal family."
However, since the news that Thomas Markle received money to pose for photos - which include "stupid and hammy (exaggerated)" photos reading a book about Great Britain, looking at photos of Meghan and Harry online and being measured for a suit - Meghan's sister, Samantha, has come forward to take the blame.
*** Read more: Is this how Meghan Markle will wear her hair for the big day ***
*** Read more: Suits stars in Dubai ***
“I have to say I am entirely the culprit,” Meghan's half-sister Samantha told the panel on British talk show Loose Women. “I suggested it. There’s a lot of scrutiny that it was money motivated, it was not. It was my suggestion that to benefit him and to benefit the royal family that everyone looked good and they depict you as you are – in shape and doing healthy things.”
It has since been reported that the 36-year-old actress' mother, Doria Radlan, could walk the royal-to-be down the aisle.